Extra Heavy Duty High-Speed Articulated Arm System
Reliability, Durability & Weatherproof
Designed in Australia the system is engineered and built to withstand the test of time, the Extra Heavy Duty unit is built only with the best and most reliable components giving it the capacity of 4.5m of gate or 300kg of weight. Furthermore it is completely weatherproof and concealed to suit all weather conditions.
All Metal Gear Box (NO PLASTIC OR NYLON)
Six strong steel gears with one copper transfer gear along with six sealed bearings (two per gear stack) making it one of the most robust and smooth gear motors out there.
Limit Switches and Manual Override
Built in double-sided manual override shaft creating a universal motor for left or right side installations. Supplied with two lockout keys for security and an easy to use fixed on lever.
360° Adjustable limit cams to ensure a precise cut off for the open and closed positions and furthermore increase the motors life.
24V Extra Heavy Duty DC Motor
Strong DC motor with thick 15mm Output Shaft centered on a bearing at each end to ensure perfect alignment through all directions of operation.
Adjustable Long Span Powder coated Steel Arms
Over engineered 10mm thick steel arms are powder coated and customisable in length. The Primary and Secondary Arms which can span up to 1100mm towards the centre of the gate or be cut back to suit low clearance installations. Ball bush flexible joints allow for gates to continue to operate whilst gates are out of level and even operate tilting/rising gates up to 20°.
Forward Mount Bracket
Powder Coated Forward Mounting Bracket which can be used for post and pillar installations. 7mm thick and one piece (not welded) this bracket will not bend or break over time. 150mm in width but being a solid steel bracket additional mounting holes can be drilled to suit narrower posts (100mm).
Feature Rich and Highly Versatile Control Box
Energy Saving Mode (5mA Standby Current)
Standalone low voltage/high voltage driveway light control by remote (completely separate to the safety light)
Soft Start/Soft Stop (Ramping feature) with adjustable cut in points
Direct electric lock connection
Induction Loop Compatible for auto opening or as a safety device
Supports programmable timers
Adjustable Over current adjustments
Supports encoder motors and limit switch motors
Safety Sensor connection input configurable for open and/or closing
Supports Safety Edges
Automatic Courtesy Light Output (Blinking or Static illumination) with adjustable pre-operating courtesy times
Simple to use LCD interface
Control Board Overview
Accessories Compatibility and Controlling Options
Constant DC Accessories Output
Open/Stop/Close Inputs for Full Gate Operation and Pedestrian Gate Operation
Entry and Exit push button with isolation key switches (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
Keypads (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
Intercom system with dry contact output
Automatic switching timer
WiFi Control System (App Based Control)
GSM Control Systems (Mobile Call/SMS based Control)
24V 20 Watt Solar Panel (Upgradable to 40 Watt or 60 Watt options)
Mono Crystalline silicon solar cells with 3mm tempered glass and two sheets of tedlar-polyeaster-tedlar (TPT) and ethylene Vinyl acetate (EVA). This protects against moisture penetrating into the module. The solar panel is supplied with a fence mounting bracket system along with a pre-connected 5 metre cable (maximum cable distance is 20 metres), the solar panel is also fitted with a diode to prevent feed back from the batteries.
|Optimum Operational Voltage
|Open Circuit Voltage
|20W Panel Dimensions
||640 x 300 x 25mm
|40W Upgrade Panel Dimensions
||535 x 515 x 30mm
|60W Upgrade Panel Dimensions
||805 x 535 x 30mm
APC Uno Standalone Solar System
The APC Uno is an articulate all in one design allowing for clean and secure housing the APC Sun Power Solar Regulator and multiple batteries.
- APC Sun power Regulator Built In
- Sleek contoured design
- Cable management entries for a clean installation
- Subtle grey to suit all installation environments
- Heavy duty 5mm galvanized 6 hole mounting plate Supports multiple mounting surfaces (piers, posts, walls etc.)
- Easy to access with the tool free clip lock system
- Can be secured with a small padlock
- Four output glands allowing for completely weatherproof entry/exit of cables up to 9mm OD each
24V 9aH Battery System
Supplied with the automation kit the 24V 9aH battery system will allow for continued use of the gate system wether in day or night. The system can operate for up to one week of regular residential use without any charge from the solar panel (winter months/wet season) and will automatically recharge from sun light. When the system batteries are fully charged it will continue to float charge to keep the batteries topped up ready for use. In a case of extended use requirments or higher duty there are upgrade options to 17aH and 33aH battery systems.
||24V (Uno Solar System)
||In Box Rectifier
|Motor Output Voltage
|Max Operating Power
||250 Watts (Accesories + Running Motors)
|Max. Accesories Load
|Control Board Duty Cycle
||-20° - 50°
||APC Rolling code 433.92mhz
||0V Momentary Pulse
|Operator Inbuilt Safety
||Over current + Encoder Sensitivity
APC Connect 4
The APC Connect 4 will allow all programmed users to ring the device from anywhere, at anytime with the ability to toggle the connected device to operate. If desired the unit can also be set to a public mode so that any telephone number to call in can toggle the operation.
The administrator/installer can easily adjust the method of operation and toggle from the systems features by sending simple SMS commands from there mobile phone.
How does it work:
- An active sim card needs to be installed in the device. Using the sim card in this device will not incur more than the cost of keeping it active anything if you turn off alerts but the sim card needs to be active and able to receive incoming calls).
- The device is then wired to the relevant system that needs to be operated and up to 200 users can be programmed through the use of quick SMS commands.
- When any of these programmed numbers ring the device, it will ring once, reject the call and proceed to opening/closing the system. The device can be dialed from anywhere at any time by any of the programmed users.
An active Sim Card with good to excellent mobile coverage in the are the Connect 4 will be installed. The Sim Card cannot be a data Sim and must have an active telephone number.
Voicemail feature of the Sim Card must be disabled, The service provider (Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, Aldi etc.) can do this for you.
- Ring the system from anywhere in the world.
- PRIVATE MODE: Caller ID used for verification - unknown numbers are ignored.
- PUBLIC MODE: Any call or SMS in can operate the system
- Up to 200 authorized phone numbers can be configured at a time.
- SMS confirmation to an authorized phone number or master user when the system is triggered to OPEN/CLOSE or turn ON/OFF.
- Easy to configure the device by SMS.
Quick Reference Diagrams
Wireless Push Button with Isolation Key
The wireless push button switch is a simple and easy to use method to operate the gate. It is mounted in the general area of the gate and can be isolated by using the supplied keys without affecting the rest of the system, this is handy if you want to continue using the remotes or any other method of operation but wish to stop use of the push button itself.
The wireless push button communicates with the control board using the same rolling code 433mhz frequency as the remote thus eliminating the need for any extra add ons. If required the wireless push button can be upgraded to a wireless keypad for higher access security using pin number.
The push button can be used for over 50 metres in operating distance.
Long Distance Remote
The APC-RC450S Long range remote is capable of achieving operating distances of up to 400 metres, coupled with the add on booster antenna it can reach up to 800 metres. With these distances you can operate the gate system from around the property, at the home or from the workshop. Multiple long range remotes can be used on the one system.
APC Booster 433mhz Antenna
The APC booster antenna is suitable for gate automation systems, garage doors, receivers and any other devices using the 433mhz or 433.92mhz radio frequency band.
As a general rule of thumb on a properly function system you can expect to see results of doubling the range of the transmitter.
The antenna can also help in resolving issues where the transmitter range is decreased due to installation methods such a receiver being behind a metal fence, brick pillar , metal box and numerous other range decreasing factors
- APC-RC4S Four Button Keyring remote, up to 80m operating distance
- APC-RC4-SV Four Button Sun Visor Remote (six colour choices), up to 100m operating distance
- APC-RC450S Long Distance Remote, up to 800m operating distance
- APC-KP2W Two Channel Wireless Keypad APC-KP2W, up to 40m operating distance
- APC-PBS-KW Single Wireless Button with Isolation Key, up to 10m operating distance
- APC-PBD-KW Double Wireless Button with Isolation Key, up to 10m operating distance
- APC-PBS-KW (2nd Generation) Single Wireless Button with Isolation Key, up to 100m operating distance
- APC-PBD-KW (2nd Generation) Double Wireless Button with Isolation Key, up to 100m operating distance
- Suits all 433MHz and 433.92MHz motors
- Can potentially double the specified operating range
- 5m RG58 Pre-wired Coaxial Cable
- Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket
- Long Range 6.5dbi
APC-RR-11 Retro Reflective Sensor
The retro-reflective Safety sensor set is used to prevent the closing cycle occurring during the case of the sensor path being interrupted by vehicles, trailers or any other obstacles.
If the gate begins to close and the sensor path is interrupted then the gate will stop and return to the open position.
The sensor ( which is the transmitter and receiver) is wired back to the control box of the gate system using the pre-connected cable. There is no requirement for wiring across the driveway using this type of sensor.
- Up to 11 Metres Infrared beam operating distance
- Only powers on when the command is given to close the gates
- Alignment & Misalignment led to assist in the installation process
- Resin filled for the ultimate weatherproofing