APC Gate Bracket
- Gate bracket will work on ANY round tube gate design, 32mm direct fit and 25mm using the supplied tube reducers
- 8mm tongue thickness
- 9mm connection hole for automation connection which can be drilled up to 25mm without any negative affect
- Suitable for any gate automation system
- Gate bracket system with tube reducers
- 4x M8 Stainless steel bolts + 4x lock nuts for gate bracket clamping
- 2x M6 Zinc plated self-drilling metal screws for extra securing for gate bracket
Q: What size gate tube will this system work with?
A: 25mm and 32mm, these are standard and no other sizes are used
Q: Do i need to weld or cut anything?
A: No cutting or welding required at all
Q: What types of gate motors will this work with?
A: Both the linear and articulated type systems
Q: Will the gate bracket move?
A: No, the clamping force is extremely high and for added security there are self drilling screws supplied to fix through the front two pre punched holes on the gate bracket
Q: Will the system rust?
A: Absolutely not, as can be seen in the parts list above the up most care has been taken to carefully select the best hardware to suit our harsh Aussie climate
Q: Can i DIY myself?
A: Most can, it requires nothing more than regular basic tools to fit. In depth clear concise instructions are supplied but most do not read them as its a very simple system to connect together