APC Galvanized Farm Gate Bracket System
Designed and engineered in Australia this highly versatile system is designed for our properties no matter the shape or size of the post or the gate. Completely adjustable system to suit small and large round and square posts without the need to cut away a flat area decreasing the structurally integrity of the post.
Furthermore there is absolutely no need for welding with the supplied gate bracket system which clamps solidly in place.
Post bracket system
- All brackets are constructed from 5mm galvanized steel and will not rust
- Adjustable to suit square posts from 70mm all the way up to 300mm
- Adjustable to suit round posts from 100mm all the way up to 300mm
- Pre punched holes to allow for SIX different options for fixing the bracket to the post (no matter what size)
- Easy Slide bracket adjustment allows you to bolt up one side on the post and slide the other side to meet the post
- Carriage bolt system for an almost perfectly smooth front face finish without interference to the gate motor bracket and is a one spanner installation!
- Suitable for any gate automation motor
Gate bracket system
- Gate bracket will work on ANY round tube gate design, 32mm direct fit and 25mm using the supplied tube reducers
- 8mm tongue thickness
- 9mm connection hole for automation connection which can be drilled up to 25mm without any negative affect
- Suitable for any gate automation system
- Gate bracket system with tube reducers
- Three piece post bracket system
- 4x M8 Stainless steel bolts + 4x lock nuts for gate bracket clamping
- 2x M6 Zinc plated self drilling metal screws for extra securing for gate bracket
- 4x Stainless steel carriage bolts and nuts for post bracket assembly
- 4x Stainless steel M12 60mm coach bolts for use with posts 125mm or greater
- 4x Stainless steel M12 80mm coach bolts for use with posts 180mm or greater
- 4x Anodized M8 40mm for fixing your gate automation motor to the post bracket
- In depth ENGLISH Installation manual
Q: What size gate tube will this system work with?
A: 25mm and 32mm, these are standard and no other sizes are used
Q: Do i need to weld or cut anything?
A: No cutting or welding required at all
Q: What types of gate motors will this work with?
A: Both the linear and articulated type systems
Q: Will the gate bracket move?
A: No, the clamping force is extremely high and for added security there are self drilling screws supplied to fix through the front two pre punched holes on the gate bracket
Q: Will the system rust?
A: Absolutely not, as can be seen in the parts list above the up most care has been taken to carefully select the best hardware to suit our harsh Aussie climate
Q: Can i DIY myself?
A: Most can, it requires nothing more than regular basic tools to fit. In depth clear concise instructions are supplied but most do not read them as its a very simple system to connect together