APC RX2 Two Channel Receiver
The APC two-channel receiver can be used on gates, garage doors regardless of the brand to allow for the entire APC wireless family of equipment such as remotes, wireless keypads, wireless push buttons, etc to operate the connected device.
open/close, open/stop/close, OSC, PUSH, or any other input on the integrating system 12-24V AC/DC power (power adapter available for cases where this is not accessible.
There is no longer a need to carry multiple remotes as this simple solution would integrate all connected systems onto the one APC control system. The prerequisite of the system to accept the receiver is that it has a functional open/close terminal on its control card. Some systems will be labeled (open/close whereas others are labeled PUSH or OSC). In such a situation the button of your choosing on the remote would open and close the connected system based on its current position.
If the system has an input exclusively for the open command and another exclusively for the close command the receiver can still be used as it has two separate relay outputs and each output could connect to the exclusive command, this would mean that one button on the example remote would be for the open movement and another button on the remote would be for the close movement. In cases of side by side double garage doors, you can use the two outputs of the receiver to control each of the systems separately.
The APC Smart two-channel receiver has a further feature of setting an output for latching circuit, this could be used to control systems to ON/OFF per button press such as lights, pumps, safety devices inputs, alarms, etc.
The receiver can be purchase in multiple package options such as
- Receiver only
- Receiver with a low voltage power adapter (in case power is not available for the device)
- Receiver and a two remote combo
- Receiver, power adapter and a two remote combo
- Receiver, wireless two feature entry keypad, wireless single feature exit button three remote combo
- Receiver, wireless two feature entry keypad, wireless two feature exit button three remote combo
- or any package can be made using any of the APC compatible devices
- APC-RC4S Four Button Keyring remote
- APC-RC4-SV Four Button Sun Visor Remote (six colour choices)
- APC-RC450S Long Distance Remote
- APC-KP2W Two Channel Wireless Keypad APC-KP2W
- APC-PBS-KW Single Wireless Button with Isolation Key
- APC-PBD-KW Double Wireless Button with Isolation Key
- ANT-1 External Boosted Antenna
- 433.92Mhz High-Security Rolling Code compatible with APC devices
- Dual Mode Receiver with momentary and latching modes
- Normally Open and Normally Closed circuits
- Supports 12-24V AC/DC
- Single Remote Delete or Full Format
- Max switching load 24VDC/2A
APC-KP2W Wireless Keypad Features
- Low Power Consumption only 18uA in standby.
- Easy to replace AA battery-powered system (supplied) with up to two years usage on general use.
- High strength tempered glass faceplate with an ultra-modern and highly reliable touch-sensitive operation.
- Blue Backlight illumination upon touch with an automatic timeout to return to standby.
- Two dedicated LED indicators indicating and accepted pin code (green) and also security lockout (red)
- IP53 Weatherproof rated and suited for outdoor and indoor environments.
- Built in Anti Tamper alarm and security lockout to help prevent theft and unauthorized usage.
- Pin code scramble allowing the user to input a series of random number before the pin code to prevent pin code theft.
- Two-Channel operation allowing the user to control two different items or functions using separate pin codes.
Channel 1 supports up to 8 Pin Numbers (Full Gate Feature)
Channel 2 supports up to 3 Pin Numbers (Pedestrian Gate Feature)
Wireless Double Push Button with Isolation Key
The wireless double push button switch is a simple and easy to use method to operate the gate for full gate operation and also pedestrian function.
It is mounted in the general area of the gate and can be isolated by using the supplied keys without affecting the rest of the system, this is handy if you want to continue using the remotes or any other method of operation but wish to stop use of the push button itself.
The wireless push button communicates with the control board using the same rolling code 433mhz frequency as the remote thus eliminating the need for any extra add ons. If required the wireless push button can be upgraded to a wireless keypad for higher access security using pin number and can have diffrent pin codes for both the full gate operation and pedestrian function.
APC Automation Systems FOUR Button Keyring Remote Control
Four-button remote control transmitter used for:
- APC Swing Gate Systems
- APC Sliding Gate Systems
- APC Boom Gate Operating Systems
- APC receivers
- Featuring High Security rolling codes transmitting a unique code chosen at random
- Slim design
- Keyring Clip-on System
- Completely Backwards Compatible with all legacy APC control boards
APC Swing Gate Systems:
APC Sliding Gate Systems:
- APC-CBSW-12 (ALL)
- APC-CBSW-24 (ALL)
- APC-CBSG-12 (ALL)
- APC-CBSG-24 (ALL)
- APC-CBSG240AC (ALL)
APC Boom Gate Systems:
APC Remote Receivers:
Ready to clip onto your keyring
Sliding Gate Pairing
Single Swing Gate Pairing
Double Swing Gate Pairing
Please note this product is for use with the APC gate automation systems and will not work with other brands.