- Low Power Consumption only 18uA in standby.
- Easy to replace AA battery powered system (supplied) with up to two years usage on general use.
- High strength tempred glass face plate with an ultra modern and highly reliable touch sensitive operation.
- Blue Backlight illumination upon touch with an automatic timeout to return to standby.
- Two Channel operation allowing the user to control two different items or functions using separate pin codes.
- Two dedicated LED indicators indicating accepted pin code (green) and also security lockout (red)
- IP53 Weatherproof rated and suited for outdoor and indoor environments.
- Built in Anti Tamper alarm and security lockout to help prevent theft and unauthorized usage.
- Pin code scramble allowing the user to input a series of random number before the pin code to
prevent pin code theft.
Compatibility when using the supplied receiver:
- Most Generic Gate Opener Systems
- Most Generic Garage Door Opener Systems
- Most Generic Boom Gate Systems
- Most Alarm Systems Requiring Latching or Momentary Receiver Mode
How It Works
The receiver is wired into the device (example: gate openers, garage door opener, boom gate system or alarm system), then the keypad is paired into the receiver.
88mm (W) x122mm (H) x80mm (D)
125mm + 155mm Antenna (H)
- Touch sensitive buttons
- Tempered glass face plate
- 6V DC supply (4x AA Batteries)
- Consumption 18uA Standby, 6mA Active, 28mA Working
- Two channel output (CH1=8 Pins, CH2=3 Pins)
- LED Indicators + Backlight
- Anti tamper + Pin code scramble
- IP53 Rated
- 2 Channels (can operate 2 systems)
- Dual modes, momentary or latching
- Power requirements: 12/24v AC/DC
- Supplied with 433.92MHZ Antennal