APC RX2 Two Channel Receiver
The APC two-channel receiver can be used on gates, garage doors regardless of the brand to allow for the entire APC wireless family of equipment such as remotes, wireless keypads, wireless push buttons, etc to operate the connected device.
open/close, open/stop/close, OSC, PUSH, or any other input on the integrating system 12-24V AC/DC power (power adapter available for cases where this is not accessible.
There is no longer a need to carry multiple remotes as this simple solution would integrate all connected systems onto the one APC control system. The prerequisite of the system to accept the receiver is that it has a functional open/close terminal on its control card. Some systems will be labeled (open/close whereas others are labeled PUSH or OSC). In such a situation the button of your choosing on the remote would open and close the connected system based on its current position.
If the system has an input exclusively for the open command and another exclusively for the close command the receiver can still be used as it has two separate relay outputs and each output could connect to the exclusive command, this would mean that one button on the example remote would be for the open movement and another button on the remote would be for the close movement. In cases of side by side double garage doors, you can use the two outputs of the receiver to control each of the systems separately.
The APC Smart two-channel receiver has a further feature of setting an output for latching circuit, this could be used to control systems to ON/OFF per button press such as lights, pumps, safety devices inputs, alarms, etc.
The receiver can be purchase in multiple package options such as
- Receiver only
- Receiver with a low voltage power adapter (in case power is not available for the device)
- Receiver and a two remote combo
- Receiver, power adapter and a two remote combo
- Receiver, wireless two feature entry keypad, wireless single feature exit button three remote combo
- Receiver, wireless two feature entry keypad, wireless two feature exit button three remote combo
- or any package can be made using any of the APC compatible devices
- APC-RC4S Four Button Keyring remote
- APC-RC4-SV Four Button Sun Visor Remote (six colour choices)
- APC-RC450S Long Distance Remote
- APC-KP2W Two Channel Wireless Keypad APC-KP2W
- APC-PBS-KW Single Wireless Button with Isolation Key
- APC-PBD-KW Double Wireless Button with Isolation Key
- ANT-1 External Boosted Antenna
- 433.92Mhz High-Security Rolling Code compatible with APC devices
- Dual Mode Receiver with momentary and latching modes
- Normally Open and Normally Closed circuits
- Supports 12-24V AC/DC
- Single Remote Delete or Full Format
- Max switching load 24VDC/2A