Product Code: APC-CBSG24-V2
- 3 Channels built into the control board to allow the following:
* Channel 1 is for full gate operation
* Channel 2 is for operating pedestrian function (partial opening)
* Channel 3 is for operating party mode (to cancel the auto close for a particular cycle)
- Overcurrent adjustment trimmers allows for further adjustment to suit most gate sizes and gate weights.
- Adjustable auto close timer allowing the user to set auto close up to 3 minutes.
- The automatic closing can be cancelled using button number 3 when expecting a visitor to arrive through the party mode function.
- Connection of a DC light using up to 20W, this output is active during the opening and will stay active until the gates are closed.
- Accessories Constant Output: Constant 24V DC output for accessories.
- Accessories Switching Output: 24V DC output only on the closing cycle to conserve power.
- PE Safety Sensor connection input: Energy star output, with zero consumption on standby to conserve battery power.
- Loop Input: Connection of exit wand or loop detector sensor for opening only.
- PB1 Input: Connection for push buttons, keypads and other access control for pedestrian gate operation.
- PB2 Input: Connection for push buttons, keypads and other access control for full gate operation.