Eyevision® 2 Wire Wide 170° Camera Angle Fish Eye Door Station
|Touch sensitive digital keypad door station with built-in 170° Wide Angle Fish Eye Camera, Stunning modern appearance, Eecess mount, Slim design, Weatherproof, Stainless steel face plate and 2 channel operation (second lock via add on relay).
When coupled with the Eyevision® 2 Wire A-BusV7SD monitor, this wide camera angle door station will display the full 170° view only and cannot pan-tilt-zoom however it will automatically zoom in and out when the doorbell is pressed.
When this door station is coupled with the Eyevision® 2 Wire A-BusV10R monitor the user will be able to utilise the full features of the Pan-tilt-zoom function. This function allows the user to navigate up, down, left or right aswell as zoom in, in order to move to the desired position on the monitor.
* Camera: CMOS 2.0 Mega Pixle
* Camera view: 170º Fish Eye Wide Angle
* Touch sensitive digital touch keypad
* Easy to see and use big numbers
* Multi user (up to 40 codes)
* 2 Channels output (second lock via add on component EV-RLC-S which can be found under 2 wire accessories)
* Supports an exit button connection or RF receiver/transmitter
* Supports up to 4 door stations connection
* Operation acknowledgment Red & Blue LED indicator & buzzer
* Weatherproof IP55
* Blue back light for keypad
* Recess mount, supplied with a recess box
* Stainless steel face plate
* Name plate display with back light
Electric striker power output: 300mA from the door station
Number of relays: 2 (second using an add on RLC)
Number of channels: 2
Number of users: 40
Working temperature: -10ºC ~ 45ºC
Power·Consumption: 2 W in standby, 8 W in working
Door station size:
Door Station Dimensions
||CAT5 up to 80m between the door station and each apartment.
Straight Pair 1mm2 up to 50m between the door station and each apartment.
Twisted Pair 1mm2 up to 120m between the door station and each apartment.
Twisted Pair 1.5mm2 up to 200m between the door station and each apartment.
Recommendation: The Eyevision® 2 wire monitors are very powerful and will deliver high quality video and audio, it is recommended to use the best quality cables that will suit your installation, use cables with very good quality copper conductor in order to maximize the clarity of the system.
This is why we provide a free high quality 20m twisted pair with every monitor, using this cable will guarantee the best optimized results in video and audio transmission for up to 200m.
Larger sizes of this twisted pair cables manufactured for this system are available at very competitive prices, please click here
Note: Due to different qualities of cables the above non-eyevision cable distances are an average guideline only.