Heavy Duty Slimline Stainless Steel Telescopic Linear Actuator
Heavy Duty 24V Motor with powerful and quiet operation comprised of a cast alloy rear housing and a stainless steel piston for the ultimate compact design and neat appearance Easy to use manual override using the supplied butterfly key in a emergency situation. The system can handle light and heavy gates up to 250kg maximum weight or up to 3m maximum length.
Emergency Clutch Override
Easy manual override in case of an emergency using the supplied butterfly key, slot in and turn clockwise to operate the gates manually.
All Metal Gears
Powerful and whisper quiet 24V motor and all metal gears
|Metal Lead Screw, All Metal Gears
Via override butterfly key supplied
-10° - 50°
Weatherproof Control Box
The CBSW24 series smart control panel is an easy to connect, simple to setup and feature rich control box vast amount of features as listed below:
Party mode: The automatic closing can be cancelled using button 3 on the remote control buttons when expecting a visitor to arrive, reversing a trailer and numerous other uses.
Service Gate Function (12V 250mA max.). Using the second lock output will allow the user to power and control a second electric striker installed on a pedestrian access gate the second lock is powered from the control panel and controlled using button 4 on the remote. APC Wired and wireless Accessories can also be use to control the Lock 2 function.
Constant 24V DC Accessories Output
Switched 24V DC Output for closing direction (used for safety devices to conserve power, powered on when required)
Open/Stop/Close Inputs for Gate Operation
Loop Detector Connection Input for an Open Only Toggle along with a return to open if closing
Smart Opening & Closing LED indicators: Green LED on during opening and Red LED on during the closing
Automatic Electric & Magnetic Lock Output
Any or all of the following may be connected to operate the gate
Entry and Exit push button with isolation key switches (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
Keypads (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
Intercom system with dry contact output
Automatic switching timer
WiFi Control System (App Based Control)
GSM Control Systems (Mobile Call/SMS based Control)
Battery Back Up
Supplied with the automation kit the back up battery system will allow for continued use of the gate system for up to three days of regular use and will automatically recharge upon power restoration. Whilst the system is powered it will continue to float charge to keep the batteries topped up ready for use.
|240V AC (Pre wired with 1.2m Cable)
|On Board Bridge Rectifier
|Motor Output Voltage
|-10° - 50°
|APC Rolling code 433.92mhz
|Lock Output (Primary)
|12-30V DC (Depending on Configuration)
|Lock Output (Secondary)
|0V Momentary Pulse
|1A to 5A
APC-PE2000 Photoelectric Safety Sensor Set
The Safety sensor set is used to prevent the closing cycle occurring during the case of the sensor path being interrupted by vehicles, trailers or any other obstacles.
If the gate begins to close and the sensor path is interrupted then the gate will stop and return to the open position.
Both sensors (transmitter and receiver) are wired back to the control box of the gate system using the supplied cable roll, alternatively a reflective sensor upgrade is available which will only require wiring from the sensor mounted at the control box.
- Up to 15 Metres Infared beam operating distance
- Only powers on when the command is given to close the gates
- Alignment led to assist in the installation process
- Weather sealed with the supplied cover seals
- Easy screw down wiring termination
Wired Push Button with Isolation Key
The wired push button switch is a simple and easy to use method to operate the gate. It is mounted in the general area of the gate and can be isolated by using the supplied keys without affecting the rest of the system, this is handy if you want to continue using the remotes or any other method of operation but wish to stop use of the push button itself.
The push button is wired to the control board using the supplied cable roll. If required the button can be upgraded to a wired keypad for higher access security using pin number .
Eyevision Intelli Series Intercom Systems
The eyevision Intelli Series intercom is a feature rich state of the art intercom system boasting every feature requested from an intercom syste (and much more...).
Any visitor calls can be recieved by the APP on your smartphone or table along with the monitor at the same time with a large feature set from the APP and also the indoor monitor. No extra modules are required to connect to the internet as the WF 7 slimline indoor monitor has built in Wi-Fi and is able to connect directly to your homes 2.4GHZ Wi-Fi connection.
Two oudoor stations can be connected for front gate/front door/back door (with motion detection & recording) along with up to SIX monitors within the home allowing for the visitors call to be answered from any station and transfered to a diffrent station if required. Within the home you can selectivly intercom between any of the installed indoor monitors. All monitors connected into the system can view any of the installed CCTV camers (up to TWO can be connected into the system). If the CCTV cameras are interconnected with a seperate alarm sensor the system can have alarm recording events occur which can be saved directly to a micro SD card.
The intelli series can have a common release connected directly to the monitor allowing for simultaneous front gate - front door release making it easier than ever to let a guest in without having to switch between menus or running to the door.
System Capacity & Capabilities
- Supports up to TWO Outdoor Stations each with its own electric striker/gate release feature
- Supports up to SIX indoor Monitors
- Common independent electric striker/automatic gate release feature
- Supports up to Two CCTV Cameras (CVI,TVI,AHD or CVBS up to 1.3MP)
- Supports Motion Detection for Outdoor Stations (uses its own built in sensor)
- Supports Motion Detection/Alarm Function for CCTV using external PIR or Reed Switches
- Supports live video stream to a DVR
Indoor Monitor Base Features
- Built-in WiFi to connect to your home internet connection
- Tempered Glass with Touch Sensitive Buttons
- Simple easy to use user Interface
- Free to use Tuya Smart APP for all modern mobile phones and tablets
- 11 Languages to choose from
- Ultra Slim 18mm Depth
- 7" TFT LCD Monitor 1024x600 HD Resolution
- Built in mute switch
- Intercom calls direct to Smart phone and Monitor Simultaneously
- Intercom internal call and Call transfer
- Calender screen (time and date) option before entering the main menu
- Anytime REALTIME monitoring of any connected outdoor station/cctv camera
- Set scheduled ring volumes for Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night
- Can Enable/Disable Rigtone at the outdoor station
Special Features (Micro SD Required)
- Automatic recording for Motion Detection and Alarm events
- Digital Photo Frame on Standby
- MP3 Player
- Away Voice Message (Voicemail System)
- Custom ringtones
Tuya App for Direct to Phone
Indoor Monitor Technical Specifications
|7" 1024x600 AHD LCD Display
|Micro SD (Not Supplied) Class 10 up to 32GB
|Alarm Sensor Input
|Outdoor Unit Input
Outdoor Station Features
- Ultra narrow 45mm Width fits onto any post, pier or fence
- 1.3MP AHD Camers
- 120° Lense
- 45° Wedge Bracket for best mounting direction
- Built in Keypad with common PIN CODE system
- Built in IC Tag/Card Reader
- Up to 100 Users when using IC Tags (allows for individual User ID's and PIN Codes
- Lockout feature after too many incorrect PIN/IC tag uses
- Supports Exit Buttons
- Supports Fail Secure and Fail Safe Electric Strikers
- Supports Automatic Gate Release
45° Angle Wedge
The supplied 45° angle mounting wedge allows for the best alignment during the installation to point the outdoor station in the direction of the guest when the outdoor station is forward facing and the guest may be standing to its left or right side.
The wedge is a universal mount allowing for both left facing and right facing setups.
Outdoor Station Technical Specifications
|Exit Button Input
|Swipe Tag Type
Wiring Diagram for a basic installation
Wiring Diagram for an expanded system
Cabling & Distances