Italian Made Double Swing Gate Opener Heavy Duty Linear Actuator
Packing a punch the Proteous PS-4000 system can deliver 1500N of thrust to operate gates up to 250kg for each gate leaf or 2m in length for each gate leaf. With two built-in adjustable stops for opening and closing positions, the system is versatile in its stopping arrangement.
Italian Made Double Swing Gate Automation Adjustable Built-in Stopper
Simple to adjust just loosen off and slide to the desired stop point and re-tighten. Also supplied with a second stopper to allow the system to stop in the close position without a physical stop required, this is ideal in Push to Open Outwards scenarios or even Pull to Open scenarios where the gate is high off the ground.
Italian Made Double Swing Gate Actuator Overview
Maximum leaf length: 2 M for each gate leaf
Maximum leaf weight: 250 Kg for each gate leaf
Italian Made Double Swing Gate Automation Installation Geometry
Italian Made Double Swing Gate Opener Specifications
Via override key supplied
-20° - +55°
320mm (without stoppers -30mm for each stopper)
2m max for each gate leaf
250kg max for each gate leaf
24V Universal Control Box | APC SIMPLY24
The APC Proteous Series, Simply24 Control Board is a universal control unit for all 24-volt gate openers. This control board will radically simplify the instiller’s job and provide high-performance levels in safety, time and speed. A single programming method can activate the automatic device and learns the setup cycle. Set-up and operating mode adjustments can be done using dimmers, dip switches and diagnostic LEDs. The control board is protected with a cover to avoid the damage from insects (the biggest cause of control board failure in Australia).
- Ultra-High-Security Rolling Code remote system with integrated radio receiver, which allows for the highest form of security for entry to your property.
- Simple ONE PRESS full feature remote Ultra High-Security Rolling Code learning system (and service-free remote learning options). The system can store up to 170 remotes.
- 80% Duty Cycle (Can operate for up to 48 Minutes every 60 minutes)
- Automatic Setup Feature to learn the Ramp Up and Slow Down points of the gate.
- Customizable auxiliary output for the electric or magnetic lock.
- Configurable travel distance for pedestrian operation, which can be operated by remote, keypad or push button.
- Compatible with Induction Loop and Vehicle Motion Detector.
- Power trimmer to regulate motor power.
- Diagnostic LEDs and Dipswitches for setting operating modes, motor type, sensors and safety light.
- Adjustable auto closing setting from 0 to 180 seconds with the trimmer.
- Always comes with a weatherproof external transformer for easy install and low voltage connections with the gate opener kits.
- Energy Saving Mode.
- Optional battery backup system
- Flexibility in programming each channel of the remote
- Soft Start/Soft Stop (Ramping feature) with adjustable cut-in points
- Customizable auxiliary output for electrical or magnetic lock
- Induction Loop Compatible for auto opening or as a safety device.
- Supports programmable timers.
- Adjustable Over current adjustments
- Safety Sensor connection input configurable for opening and/or closing
- Automatic Courtesy Light Output (Blinking or Static illumination) with adjustable pre-operating courtesy times
Control Board Overview
Accessories Compatibility and Controlling Options
- Constant DC Accessories Output
- Open/Stop/Close Inputs for Full Gate Operation and Pedestrian Gate Operation
- Remote controls
- Induction Loops
- Weekly Timers
- Entry and Exit push button with isolation key switches (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
- Keypads (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
- Exit/entry sensors
- Intercom system with dry contact output
- Automatic switching timer
- WiFi Control System (App-Based Control)
- GSM Control Systems (Mobile Call/SMS-based Control)
Gate Automation Remote Control Features
Ready to clip onto your keyring | Gate Opener Remote Control
APC Four Button Keyring Remote Control for Gate Automation System
- Featuring High-Security rolling codes transmitting a unique code chosen at random
- Slim Design
- Keyring Clip-on System
- Completely Backwards Compatible with all legacy APC Control Boards
External Transformer (Extendable up to 80 metres cable distance)
24V External weatherproof designed to be used in a low voltage cabling application of up to 80 meters, supplied with a pre-connected 2-meter cable.
Mains power supply: 230 Vac +/- 10%, 50-60 Hz
Motor power supply: 24 V DC 280 W and 10 A peak motor
Warning light power supply: 24V max 15W
Gate pilot lamp power supply: 24 Vdc max 10 W
Accessories power supply (photocells &): 24 Vdc max 10 W
Radio receiver frequency: 433.920 MHz
Storable remote controls: 170
Radio antenna input: Rg58
Operating temperature: -20°C / +50°C
APC-PE2000 Photoelectric Safety Sensor Set
The Safety sensor set is used to prevent the closing cycle occurring during the case of the sensor path being interrupted by vehicles, trailers or any other obstacles.
If the gate begins to close and the sensor path is interrupted then the gate will stop and return to the open position.
Both sensors (transmitter and receiver) are wired back to the control box of the gate system using the supplied cable roll, alternatively a reflective sensor upgrade is available which will only require wiring from the sensor mounted at the control box.
- Up to 15 Metres Infared beam operating distance
- Only powers on when the command is given to close the gates
- Alignment led to assist in the installation process
- Weather sealed with the supplied cover seals
- Easy screw down wiring termination
APC-KP2W Wireless Keypad Features
- Low Power Consumption only 18uA in standby.
- Easy to replace AA battery-powered system (supplied) with up to two years usage on general use.
- High strength tempered glass faceplate with an ultra-modern and highly reliable touch-sensitive operation.
- Blue Backlight illumination upon touch with an automatic timeout to return to standby.
- Two dedicated LED indicators indicating and accepted pin code (green) and also security lockout (red)
- IP53 Weatherproof rated and suited for outdoor and indoor environments.
- Built in Anti Tamper alarm and security lockout to help prevent theft and unauthorized usage.
- Pin code scramble allowing the user to input a series of random number before the pin code to prevent pin code theft.
- Two-Channel operation allowing the user to control two different items or functions using separate pin codes.
Channel 1 supports up to 8 Pin Numbers (Full Gate Feature)
Channel 2 supports up to 3 Pin Numbers (Pedestrian Gate Feature)
Wireless Double Push Button with Isolation Key
The wireless double push button switch is a simple and easy to use method to operate the gate for full gate operation and also pedestrian function.
It is mounted in the general area of the gate and can be isolated by using the supplied keys without affecting the rest of the system, this is handy if you want to continue using the remotes or any other method of operation but wish to stop use of the push button itself.
The wireless push button communicates with the control board using the same rolling code 433mhz frequency as the remote thus eliminating the need for any extra add ons. If required the wireless push button can be upgraded to a wireless keypad for higher access security using pin number and can have diffrent pin codes for both the full gate operation and pedestrian function.
65mm Rubber Gate Stop
The supplied 65mm rubber gate stop with a steel base is used for the gate alignment and tension whilst they are in the closed position; it also allows the gates to be mounted up to 50mm off the ground.
Being that the minimum vehicle height from the ground is 100mm, it will not interfere with the vehicle. In the case that the vehicle was lower than the typical minimum, the stopper would not cause any damage as it is constructed from solid rubber but retains its general strength from the steel plate used at the bottom side contacting the driveway.
65mm Rubber Gate Stop Dimensions