All Metal Gears Extra Heavy Duty Telescopic Linear Actuator with Top Limit Switches
Extra Heavy Duty 24V Motor with powerful and quiet operation. Robust all metal internal gears, sleek European design with a compact and neat appearance Easy to use manual override via the supplied keys in a emergency situation. The system can handle light and heavy gates up to 350kg maximum weight or up to 5m maximum length.
Top Limit Switches ensure precise setting of the open and closed positions along with a less strenuous life for the actuator.
Simple to use manual override in case of an emergency. Simply insert the supplied key to unlock then turn the override knob.
||Metal Lead Screw, All metal gears
Via override keys supplied
-10° - 50°
540mm (without limit switches)
Feature Rich and Highly Versatile Control Box
Energy Saving Mode (5mA Standby Current)
Optional battery backup system
Standalone low voltage/high voltage driveway light control by remote (completely separate to the safety light)
Soft Start/Soft Stop (Ramping feature) with adjustable cut in points
Direct electric lock connection
Induction Loop Compatible for auto opening or as a safety device
Supports programmable timers
Adjustable Over current adjustments
Supports encoder motors and limit switch motors
Safety Sensor connection input configurable for open and/or closing
Supports Safety Edges
Automatic Courtesy Light Output (Blinking or Static illumination) with adjustable pre-operating courtesy times
Simple to use LCD interface
Control Board Overview
Accessories Compatibility and Controlling Options
Constant DC Accessories Output
Open/Stop/Close Inputs for Full Gate Operation and Pedestrian Gate Operation
Entry and Exit push button with isolation key switches (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
Keypads (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
Intercom system with dry contact output
Automatic switching timer
WiFi Control System (App Based Control)
GSM Control Systems (Mobile Call/SMS based Control)
||In Box Rectifier
|Motor Output Voltage
|Max Operating Power
||250 Watts (Accesories + Running Motors)
|Max. Accesories Load
|Control Board Duty Cycle
||-20° - 50°
||APC Rolling code 433.92mhz
||0V Momentary Pulse
|Operator Inbuilt Safety
||Over current + Encoder Sensitivity
Optional Battery Back Up Box
An optional battery backup system is available for the automation kit. The back up battery system will allow for continued use of the gate system and will automatically recharge upon power restoration. Whilst the system is powered it will continue to float charge to keep the batteries topped up ready for use. The systems is supplied with the charger module along with the 2.2aH battery pack installed in a weatherproof placstic enclosure and is installed directly below the main control box..
APC-PE2000 Photoelectric Safety Sensor Set
The Safety sensor set is used to prevent the closing cycle occurring during the case of the sensor path being interrupted by vehicles, trailers or any other obstacles.
If the gate begins to close and the sensor path is interrupted then the gate will stop and return to the open position.
Both sensors (transmitter and receiver) are wired back to the control box of the gate system using the supplied cable roll, alternatively a reflective sensor upgrade is available which will only require wiring from the sensor mounted at the control box.
- Up to 15 Metres Infared beam operating distance
- Only powers on when the command is given to close the gates
- Alignment led to assist in the installation process
- Weather sealed with the supplied cover seals
- Easy screw down wiring termination
APC-KP2W Wireless Keypad Features
- Low Power Consumption only 18uA in standby.
- Easy to replace AA battery-powered system (supplied) with up to two years usage on general use.
- High strength tempered glass faceplate with an ultra-modern and highly reliable touch-sensitive operation.
- Blue Backlight illumination upon touch with an automatic timeout to return to standby.
- Two dedicated LED indicators indicating and accepted pin code (green) and also security lockout (red)
- IP53 Weatherproof rated and suited for outdoor and indoor environments.
- Built in Anti Tamper alarm and security lockout to help prevent theft and unauthorized usage.
- Pin code scramble allowing the user to input a series of random number before the pin code to prevent pin code theft.
- Two-Channel operation allowing the user to control two different items or functions using separate pin codes.
Channel 1 supports up to 8 Pin Numbers (Full Gate Feature)
Channel 2 supports up to 3 Pin Numbers (Pedestrian Gate Feature)
Wireless Push Button with Isolation Key
The wireless push button switch is a simple and easy to use method to operate the gate. It is mounted in the general area of the gate and can be isolated by using the supplied keys without affecting the rest of the system, this is handy if you want to continue using the remotes or any other method of operation but wish to stop use of the push button itself.
The wireless push button communicates with the control board using the same rolling code 433mhz frequency as the remote thus eliminating the need for any extra add ons. If required the wireless push button can be upgraded to a wireless keypad for higher access security using pin number.
The push button can be used for over 50 metres in operating distance.