Italian Made Extra Heavy Duty Telescopic Linear Actuator
Heavy Duty 24V Motor with powerful and quiet operation Sleek Italian design with a compact and neat appearance Easy to use manual override via the supplied allen keys in a emergency situation. The system can handle light and heavy gates up to 300kg maximum weight or up to 5m maximum length.
Simple to use manual override in case of an emergency. Simply insert the supplied allen key and turn to unlock the motor.
Via override allen key supplied
-20° - +50°
APC-PE2000 Photoelectric Safety Sensor Set
The Safety sensor set is used to prevent the closing cycle occurring during the case of the sensor path being interrupted by vehicles, trailers or any other obstacles.
If the gate begins to close and the sensor path is interrupted then the gate will stop and return to the open position.
Both sensors (transmitter and receiver) are wired back to the control box of the gate system using the supplied cable roll, alternatively a reflective sensor upgrade is available which will only require wiring from the sensor mounted at the control box.
- Up to 15 Metres Infared beam operating distance
- Only powers on when the command is given to close the gates
- Alignment led to assist in the installation process
- Weather sealed with the supplied cover seals
- Easy screw down wiring termination
APC-KP2W Wireless Keypad Features
- Up to 11 pin codes can be programmed
- Low Power Consumption only 18uA in standby.
- Easy to replace AA battery-powered system (supplied) with up to two years usage on general use.
- High strength tempered glass faceplate with an ultra-modern and highly reliable touch-sensitive operation.
- Blue Backlight illumination upon touch with an automatic timeout to return to standby.
- Two dedicated LED indicators indicating and accepted pin code (green) and also security lockout (red)
- IP53 Weatherproof rated and suited for outdoor and indoor environments.
- Built in Anti Tamper alarm and security lockout to help prevent theft and unauthorized usage.
- Pin code scramble allowing the user to input a series of random number before the pin code to prevent pin code theft.
Wireless Push Button with Isolation Key
The wireless push button switch is a simple and easy to use method to operate the gate. It is mounted in the general area of the gate and can be isolated by using the supplied keys without affecting the rest of the system, this is handy if you want to continue using the remotes or any other method of operation but wish to stop use of the push button itself.
The wireless push button communicates with the control board using the same rolling code 433mhz frequency as the remote thus eliminating the need for any extra add ons. If required the wireless push button can be upgraded to a wireless keypad for higher access security using pin number.
The push button can be used for over 50 metres in operating distance.