Italian Made Swing Gate Opener Heavy Duty Linear Actuator
Packing a punch the Proteous PS-2000 system can deliver 1500N of thrust to operate gates up to 250kg or 2m in length. With two built-in adjustable stops for opening and closing positions, the system is versatile in its stopping arrangement.
Italian Made Swing Gate Motor Adjustable Built-in Stopper
Simple to adjust just loosen off and slide to the desired stop point and re-tighten. Also supplied with a second stopper to allow the system to stop in the close position without a physical stop required, this is ideal in Push to Open Outwards scenarios or even Pull to Open scenarios where the gate is high off the ground.
Italian Made Swing Gate Actuator Overview
Italian Made Swing Gate Motor System Capacity
Maximum leaf length: 2 M
Maximum leaf weight: 250 Kg
Italian Made Swing Gate Automation Installation Geometry
Italian Made Swing Gate Opener System Specifications
Via override key supplied
-20° - +55°
320mm (without stoppers -30mm for each stopper)
Feature Rich and Highly Versatile Control Box
Energy Saving Mode (5mA Standby Current)
Optional battery backup system
Standalone low voltage/high voltage driveway light control by remote (completely separate to the safety light)
Soft Start/Soft Stop (Ramping feature) with adjustable cut in points
Direct electric lock connection
Induction Loop Compatible for auto opening or as a safety device
Supports programmable timers
Adjustable Over current adjustments
Supports encoder motors and limit switch motors
Safety Sensor connection input configurable for open and/or closing
Supports Safety Edges
Automatic Courtesy Light Output (Blinking or Static illumination) with adjustable pre-operating courtesy times
Simple to use LCD interface
Control Board Overview
Accessories Compatibility and Controlling Options
Constant DC Accessories Output
Open/Stop/Close Inputs for Full Gate Operation and Pedestrian Gate Operation
Entry and Exit push button with isolation key switches (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
Keypads (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
Intercom system with dry contact output
Automatic switching timer
WiFi Control System (App Based Control)
GSM Control Systems (Mobile Call/SMS based Control)
||In Box Rectifier
|Motor Output Voltage
|Max Operating Power
||250 Watts (Accesories + Running Motors)
|Max. Accesories Load
|Control Board Duty Cycle
||-20° - 50°
||APC Rolling code 433.92mhz
||0V Momentary Pulse
|Operator Inbuilt Safety
||Over current + Encoder Sensitivity
24V Universal Control Box | APC SIMPLY24
The APC Proteous Series, Simply24 Control Board is a universal control unit for all 24-volt gate openers. This control board will radically simplify the instiller’s job and provide high-performance levels in safety, time and speed. A single programming method can activate the automatic device and learns the setup cycle. Set-up and operating mode adjustments can be done using dimmers, dip switches and diagnostic LEDs. The control board is protected with a cover to avoid the damage from insects (the biggest cause of control board failure in Australia).
- Ultra-High-Security Rolling Code remote system with integrated radio receiver, which allows for the highest form of security for entry to your property.
- Simple ONE PRESS full feature remote Ultra High-Security Rolling Code learning system (and service-free remote learning options). The system can store up to 170 remotes.
- 80% Duty Cycle (Can operate for up to 48 Minutes every 60 minutes)
- Automatic Setup Feature to learn the Ramp Up and Slow Down points of the gate.
- Customizable auxiliary output for the electric or magnetic lock.
- Configurable travel distance for pedestrian operation, which can be operated by remote, keypad or push button.
- Compatible with Induction Loop and Vehicle Motion Detector.
- Power trimmer to regulate motor power.
- Diagnostic LEDs and Dipswitches for setting operating modes, motor type, sensors and safety light.
- Adjustable auto closing setting from 0 to 180 seconds with the trimmer.
- Always comes with a weatherproof external transformer for easy install and low voltage connections with the gate opener kits.
- Energy Saving Mode.
- Optional battery backup system
- Flexibility in programming each channel of the remote
- Soft Start/Soft Stop (Ramping feature) with adjustable cut-in points
- Customizable auxiliary output for electrical or magnetic lock
- Induction Loop Compatible for auto opening or as a safety device.
- Supports programmable timers.
- Adjustable Over current adjustments
- Safety Sensor connection input configurable for opening and/or closing
- Automatic Courtesy Light Output (Blinking or Static illumination) with adjustable pre-operating courtesy times
Control Board Overview
Accessories Compatibility and Controlling Options
- Constant DC Accessories Output
- Open/Stop/Close Inputs for Full Gate Operation and Pedestrian Gate Operation
- Remote controls
- Induction Loops
- Weekly Timers
- Entry and Exit push button with isolation key switches (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
- Keypads (Wired and Wireless Options Available)
- Exit/entry sensors
- Intercom system with dry contact output
- Automatic switching timer
- WiFi Control System (App-Based Control)
- GSM Control Systems (Mobile Call/SMS-based Control)
Gate Automation Remote Control Features
Ready to clip onto your keyring | Gate Opener Remote Control
APC Four Button Keyring Remote Control for Gate Automation System
- Featuring High-Security rolling codes transmitting a unique code chosen at random
- Slim Design
- Keyring Clip-on System
- Completely Backwards Compatible with all legacy APC Control Boards
External Transformer (Extendable up to 80 metres cable distance)
24V External weatherproof designed to be used in a low voltage cabling application of up to 80 meters, supplied with a pre-connected 2-meter cable.
Mains power supply: 230 Vac +/- 10%, 50-60 Hz
Motor power supply: 24 V DC 280 W and 10 A peak motor
Warning light power supply: 24V max 15W
Gate pilot lamp power supply: 24 Vdc max 10 W
Accessories power supply (photocells &): 24 Vdc max 10 W
Radio receiver frequency: 433.920 MHz
Storable remote controls: 170
Radio antenna input: Rg58
Operating temperature: -20°C / +50°C
Eyevision Intelli Series Intercom Systems
The eyevision Intelli Series intercom is a feature rich state of the art intercom system boasting every feature requested from an intercom syste (and much more...).
Any visitor calls can be recieved by the APP on your smartphone or table along with the monitor at the same time with a large feature set from the APP and also the indoor monitor. No extra modules are required to connect to the internet as the WF 7 slimline indoor monitor has built in Wi-Fi and is able to connect directly to your homes 2.4GHZ Wi-Fi connection.
Two oudoor stations can be connected for front gate/front door/back door (with motion detection & recording) along with up to SIX monitors within the home allowing for the visitors call to be answered from any station and transfered to a diffrent station if required. Within the home you can selectivly intercom between any of the installed indoor monitors. All monitors connected into the system can view any of the installed CCTV camers (up to TWO can be connected into the system). If the CCTV cameras are interconnected with a seperate alarm sensor the system can have alarm recording events occur which can be saved directly to a micro SD card.
The intelli series can have a common release connected directly to the monitor allowing for simultaneous front gate - front door release making it easier than ever to let a guest in without having to switch between menus or running to the door.
System Capacity & Capabilities
- Supports up to TWO Outdoor Stations each with its own electric striker/gate release feature
- Supports up to SIX indoor Monitors
- Common independent electric striker/automatic gate release feature
- Supports up to Two CCTV Cameras (CVI,TVI,AHD or CVBS up to 1.3MP)
- Supports Motion Detection for Outdoor Stations (uses its own built in sensor)
- Supports Motion Detection/Alarm Function for CCTV using external PIR or Reed Switches
- Supports live video stream to a DVR
Indoor Monitor Base Features
- Built-in WiFi to connect to your home internet connection
- Tempered Glass with Touch Sensitive Buttons
- Simple easy to use user Interface
- Free to use Tuya Smart APP for all modern mobile phones and tablets
- 11 Languages to choose from
- Ultra Slim 18mm Depth
- 7" TFT LCD Monitor 1024x600 HD Resolution
- Built in mute switch
- Intercom calls direct to Smart phone and Monitor Simultaneously
- Intercom internal call and Call transfer
- Calender screen (time and date) option before entering the main menu
- Anytime REALTIME monitoring of any connected outdoor station/cctv camera
- Set scheduled ring volumes for Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night
- Can Enable/Disable Rigtone at the outdoor station
Special Features (Micro SD Required)
- Automatic recording for Motion Detection and Alarm events
- Digital Photo Frame on Standby
- MP3 Player
- Away Voice Message (Voicemail System)
- Custom ringtones
Tuya App for Direct to Phone
Indoor Monitor Technical Specifications
||7" 1024x600 AHD LCD Display
||Micro SD (Not Supplied) Class 10 up to 32GB
|Alarm Sensor Input
|Outdoor Unit Input
Outdoor Station Features
- Ultra narrow 45mm Width fits onto any post, pier or fence
- 1.3MP AHD Camers
- 120° Lense
- 45° Wedge Bracket for best mounting direction
- Built in Keypad with common PIN CODE system
- Built in IC Tag/Card Reader
- Up to 100 Users when using IC Tags (allows for individual User ID's and PIN Codes
- Lockout feature after too many incorrect PIN/IC tag uses
- Supports Exit Buttons
- Supports Fail Secure and Fail Safe Electric Strikers
- Supports Automatic Gate Release
45° Angle Wedge
The supplied 45° angle mounting wedge allows for the best alignment during the installation to point the outdoor station in the direction of the guest when the outdoor station is forward facing and the guest may be standing to its left or right side.
The wedge is a universal mount allowing for both left facing and right facing setups.
Outdoor Station Technical Specifications
|Exit Button Input
|Swipe Tag Type
Wiring Diagram for a basic installation
Wiring Diagram for an expanded system
Cabling & Distances