4 Channel Swing gates control panel
Why 4 channels?
- Channel 1 & 2 are for operating the gates (any or both)
- Channel 3 is for the party mode (to cancel the auto close for a particular cycle)
- Channel 4 is for operating a second lock (this can operate an extra lock fitted to a service gate)
Low consumption 4 channels control panel with the latest digital technology.
The smart control panel is easy to connect and easy to set up, the program button allows the gates to run one complete cycle and automatically sets up a slow down for opening and closing.
Control Panel Features
- Weatherproof: Fully weatherproof with a seal
- Swing, hinged door with a padlock slot for added security: The control panel door is hinged to make the installation procedure easier and a padlock can be attached for added security to the control panel.
- Force adjustment trimmers: allows for further adjustment to suit all gates sizes and weights.
- Adjustable Auto-Close timer: Adjustable auto close time up to 3 minutes.
- Party mode: The automatic closing can be cancelled using one of the remote control buttons when expecting a visitor to arrive.
- Electric or Magnetic Lock: Choice of connecting an electric lock (power to open only) or a magnetic lock (constantly powered to stay locked or power off to open).
- Electric Lock Connection: This allows for a connection of an electric lock, this lock output is operated by the same remote press as the gate (pressing the remote to open the gate will open the lock and the gate follows).
- Second gate lock opening: This is an extra feature, using the second lock output will allow the user to power and control a second electric lock or a striker (on the second gate, example entry gate) the second lock is powered and controlled from the control panel and via one of the remote control buttons.
- Safety opening light output: This allows for a connection of a DC lamp using up to 500mA, this output is active during the opening and will stay active until the gates are closed.
- PE Sensor connection input: Energy star output, with zero consumption on standby to save the battery power.
- Controlling options:
(any or all of the following may be connected to operate the gate)
- Push button switches,
- Key switches,
- Exit/entry sensors,
- Intercom system,
- Automatic timer (external device),
- GSM switch (telephone dialer)